Selecting a wedding venue is one of the foremost and probably the most important decisions you'll make — it will influence your wedding vendors, budget, wedding décor, and even attire. Here, we have listed pro planners list for everything you need to know when weighing different options.
Before You Start Looking For Venues
1. Estimate how many people you'd like to invite to your big day since not all places can accommodate a wide variety of wedding sizes. Nearly every venue will have a guest count minimum. If your final attendance number winds up being smaller than you had anticipated when you have to pay for extra plates.
2. Sit down with your fiancé and figure out how much you are willing to spend. Do your homework and find out what the going rates are in your desired wedding location. Check out with the vendors like Imperial Décor and communicate over venue event costing and wedding event rentals. Determining how much you can afford will help you avoid the heartache of falling in love with a place that's well out of your price.
3. Check out wedding décor, wedding planners', wedding rentals and photographers' blogs to see real wedding photos of venues you're interested in visiting. Since they aren't staged, you'll get a much better idea of what things can look like.
4. Choose your wedding date. Wedding dates can be significant for a variety of reasons. You may pick a specific time of year or season if not a specific day. If you can be flexible with your date and choose an off-season month, you’ll often be able to secure the venue of your dreams at a lower rate.
5. The venue will play a huge role in shaping the ambiance for your wedding, so it's important to have a vision of what you want to portray for your big day.
You can subscribe to our newsletter for more updates from our blog.