What happens first? Do you choose the right venue for your themed wedding - or choose the right theme for your wedding venue? You might be surprised to discover your venue decision depends heavily on the theme you wish to have on your special day.
While you and your stylist can transform a "blank space" function room into any theme, you will make your life MUCH easier and create an instant atmospheric impact if you choose a venue that reflects your theme. So, finalize your wedding theme.
Let's peep in to a few themes that you may want to chose for your wedding:
A rustic wedding is the polar opposite of a glamorous wedding and should never be held in a city hotel venue or function centre. Why? You will never get the effect you want without having to add a lot more rustic props.
A destination theme wedding is perfect if you can't afford to get married interstate or overseas where your wedding is the destination. It's ideal if you met each other far from home, one of you is foreign, or you share a love for a certain city or country.
Consider some of these questions for your themed wedding venue checklist:
- Does the venue have sufficient parking spaces?
- What type of permit should I secure to book the wedding?
- Is it easy to locate?
- Does it offer a sound system for the event?
- Are confetti, bubble-makers, or other items allowed in the venue?
- Is the venue close to locations where concerts or sports event happen which may make it hard to park or get to?
- Is the location child-friendly?
Whether it is for an intimate wedding or a grand ceremony, finding the venue and theme should complement each other well. Getting a little help from Imperial Décor can help you make those essential wedding-related decisions.
Click Here to check out our range of unique wedding decor services.